Thursday, November 6, 2008

Precious Mommy Moments

Lincoln just said "bouillabaisse!"  Don't get too excited, he also said, "dko dko dko byafathaba." 

Yesterday we were at Grammy and Papa's house, and I had him in his walker while I was checking my email.  He would fly by the office repeatedly.  I peeked my head around the door and there he was, racing (maybe chasing) Milo up and down the hallway.  When he got to each end he would hesitate then start giggling.  Before nap I was singing to him and feeding him his bottle.  I started singing "This Little Light of Mine," a song I don't think he'd heard before.  When I got to the part "Don't let Satan (blow) it out" he cracked up!  I repeated the blowing out of my finger for about 10 minutes, each time with him laughing louder and longer!  

These are the most precious little moments that I will carry with me always.

1 comment:

Casey Dukes said...

Oh my goodness, that is so sweet. Everytime I see him, there is a new level of cuteness he's unlocked.