Friday, April 20, 2012

Some of Lincoln's Hopes for Heaven

I pretty much adore how Lincoln's brain works. Today he told me, "God is a superhero! He can do anything and He made everything. I think we should get a costume that is small like Hudson so we can dress him up. We should dress him up like Jesus with a little baby beard! Okay, mom?"

L: "Mom when I get to God's house (heaven), can I take my cape with me? Oh, and I can't forget my bed too."

Me: "No, we can't take your cape or anything else with us, and you don't need your bed but don't worry. God has a new special house for us! It'll be really big and beautiful!"

L: "Will God make me a new cape? Does he have a sewer (so-er) room? And a garage?"

Lincoln's Guppy, my mom, has a workroom in her garage where she sews beautiful fabrics and most importantly little boy superhero capes. In his 4 year old mine, why wouldn't heaven be like Guppy's house?

No comments: