Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dance Party In Heaven

My heart just exploded. During songs, snuggles and bedtime prayers tonight, Hudson didn't want me to leave because he was afraid. The bigger boys told him that he didn't need to be afraid because God was always in their room with them, and everywhere they go. Lincoln told him that God is even on the playground with him at recess!

It was in that moment that we had a beautiful, Spirit led moment of prayer while Hudson sincerely asked God to live in his heart!!! We then explained to him that the angels were rejoicing in heaven, dancing and having a party because of his decision. Hudson reacted by jumping up and dancing to his own music. He kept saying "I love God, mommy. I love Him." I will forever cherish these moments with my sweet little ones.


No comments: