Friday, April 10, 2015

Summoning the Tooth Fairy?

Last night as he was getting tucked into bed, Boone discovered his first loose tooth! His first reaction was excitement, then worry, as I felt it. I imagine he's going to be just like his mama, wait until it falls out on its own. Wrong. This morning I was woken too early by a tapping on my shoulder, followed by whispers, "Mom, can Kristy and Collin come over and pull out my tooth today?" Collin is Lincoln's best friend (19 years his senior), who made Gillespie history and pulled Lincoln's first tooth, and again his second, just a few months later. He's sort of become a necessity in the dental extraction department.

Uh oh. Now I can hear him "helping Hudson" by instructing him how to get his own loose tooth. I'm hearing something about a Lego or a block? Maybe I should go intervene? They are trying to earn money so they can fund their juice stand business. Boone wants to buy cups. Brb.

No comments: