Sunday, November 23, 2014

Boone tells Bible stories...Hudson corrects.

I absolutely love that my boys all share a room...right now. Most days it's a lot of fighting naps or one another, but some days we get these sweet bonding moments. Rebellious giggles knowing I've asked them to be quiet, or sneaking into each other's beds, making forts etc.

Right now I'm eves dropping on them in their beds as Boone (5) is telling his brothers the story of David and Goliath. Hudson (3) keeps interrupting with corrections: "No! He swinged the slingshot around and around like THIS! And then he CHOPPED his head off like this!" 

Boone just concluded with an impressively improvised song about a sling shot.  Hudson: "Wait, did Goliath get a big bleed on his forehead?" 

Johnny went in to read it directly from the Bible. Boone: "Oh! Goliath had a spear? Was it like Loki's stick?"

 I love my boys.

No comments: