Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do they have Kara's in the Caribbean?

Woke up to find a box of Kara's Cupcakes missing....assumed the huz took the last two (I'd set aside for myself) to work.  I'd deal with him later. Later I found it empty in the giant cardboard space ship the boys have turned into their new bed.  The 2 and 4 year olds are now grounded from sweets, movies, toys, and anything fun today.  They have been sneaking food into their beds early in the morning all week and I'm running out of ideas!!!!

Sigh...at least all this quiet time in their room, reading books will finally give me chance to pack for the BAHAMAS!  Three days from now I'll be on my way with my awesome sis in law to soak in the sun, and do nothing but sit on a beach for, umbrella drink in hand. Six days of not having to wear my mommy hat? Yes please!

No comments: